[discuss-ireland] IHW Hacker Quiz

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Wed Aug 17 18:27:19 IST 2011

One item from last year's IHW which we want to repeat was the hacker
quiz.  It would be great if the other Irish hackerspaces would also
participate.  It's just a fun quiz we've *no* prizes just see how well
you team can do.

The quiz will take place on Saturday 20th starting at 19:00 and run for
about 1 hour.  We'll be using the hackrspaces call-in [1] SIP channel,
and a special #ihw IRC channel on freenode for the proceedings.

We're also going to open it up to the worldwide hackerspaces so it
should be laugh.

Robert

1. http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Call-in